If I was an astronaut...


...I'd probably be sequestered and reviewing the mission objectives.

As it stands, I'm not an astronaut but tomorrow does mark the beginning of the final battery of tests and consultation before Monday's surgery. More information should be available by tomorrow evening so stay posted. We're getting down to the final lap.

I've got a couple reminder bands that actually work pretty well together when you discount the fact that the AO one is from my frat's 50th anniversary. Living strong thanks to the foundation.

I'm finding myself trying to figure out how to keep working while I'm partially incapacitated and it seems at this point that the best answer will be organizing and hopefully selling prints of photos I've already taken. I'm just not sure how loopy I'll be post-op. Previously I've only employed the hydrocodone prescription lightly after the procedures like my wisdom tooth and tumor removal but I'm wondering if after getting my hand cut into I'll be needing to be knocked out a little more. We'll see.

It's tough not to try and figure out all the questions but the fact of the matter is that I'm sure I'll be surprised somehow during this whole process. It's a definite process of stepping into the realization that it's all out of my control and that's probably a good thing. Shoot, I'm just glad I don't have to cut it off myself like that climber who had to cut off part of his hand to free himself. Interestingly enough, the title of the movie telling that climber's story involves the same slightly re-arranged numbers as my business name...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Testing... testing... 1 2 3... Am I still cancer free?

Would you believe it?

Hope there's no change and hope that there is.